I cannot believe it’s been a whole month since I posted 101 in 1001. 31 whole days.One of the goals I set to achieve was to update every month on my progress so here is month one. Ta-Da! Considering I’ve only just started my missions, I think I’ve done pretty damn well. (Very modest, indeed)
19) READ 50 BOOKS: So far I’ve read 3/50 books. I read Where She Went by Gayle Forman. It is the following book from If I Stay and both books were amazing. I didn’t cry at Where She Went which is an achievement because I ALWAYS cry at books. Cue the round of applause. Why thank you. FIVE STARS.
I also read Dear Thing by Julie Cohen which is about surrogacy. Yes, I’m a teenager and yes, i was reading a book about surrogacy. But omg, it was great. I never expected to enjoy this book so much. FOUR STARS.
More Than This by Patrick Ness was another book I read. For a brief review, check out my Tenerife blog update.
39) HAVE A STEAK COOKED UNDER MEDIUM-WELL: When I went to Tenerife in October, I ordered a steak to be cooked medium-well however it came medium-rare. Let’s face it, raw steak and I do not mix. I felt ill for the rest of the evening.
55) HAVE A CAVE MAN SESSION: We had PE at school first period. It was raining so my close friend Jen and I refused to go outside. I have a fringe which is a complete disaster when it comes into contact with either rain or wind. It looks like sticks and becomes very unattractive. Unknowingly, we volunteered ourselves into a cave man gym session. We were the only girls amongst a gym full of boys who take their physical education very seriously.
60) GO TO A WATER PARK: I went to Siam Park which is an amazing water park in Tenerife. Read my Tenerife blog update to read more about my experience.
66) GO TO THE THEATRE AND WATCH SOMETHING WHICH ISN’T LES MISÉRABLES: I won’t be able to update you on this one because I’m going to the theatre tonight to watch Jersey Boys. I absolutely adore Frankie Vallie and the Four Seasons so my parents bought me tickets to watch Jersey Boys for my birthday (which is in TWO DAYS!).
87) GET MY EYEBROWS DONE: I had my eyebrows waxed and tinted. I finally have a shape and a colour for my eyebrows. Hip-Hip Hooray.