2016. 2016. 2016. 2016. 2016. 2016. 2016. 2016. 2016. 2016. 2016. 2016.
Ahhhhh, it looks so weird written down. Once again, here comes the time of year where all your exercise books have scribbles all over them because you keep writing down the wrong date. I say this, but I cannot recollect a single moment where I actually wrote the date at the top of my work.
I’m writing this blog post in 2015 because I’m adamant that it will go live on New Year’s Day. If I party rightly on New Year’s Eve, which I probably wouldn’t have done, then I highly doubt I’d be able to produce an adequately coherent blog post.
Just an update on New Years Eve at 20:56: I didn’t party rightly. I’m currently lying on my sofa having a party for one. Bring me a bottle of disaronno and gin to drown my sorrows. Rock on guys, rock on! Why am I too unpopular to be invited to parties?
Another update on New Years Eve at 22:21: I am tucked up in bed about to sleep.
One more update on New Years Day at 16:39: I didn’t miss midnight.
Without sounding like a walking, talking cliché, I’m pretty determined to make 2016 my year. That means plenty of theatre trips… that’ll make me happy. And I turn 18 in November… which calls for lots of gin, beer and vodka.
I alwaaaaaays make resolutions and I always break them. I’ve never stuck to one for longer than a week though. Here are 2016’s goals; I feel like goals are more likely to be achieved:
- TO BECOME MOTIVATED and perhaps actually do some college work and pass my AS Media exam.
- TO BLOG WEEKLY. I’m determined to make this one happen. It bloody will happen and it will be bloody great.
- TWELVE THEATRE TRIPS because I love theatre and that makes me happy. Six productions booked… another six to go.
- SAVE MONEY, SAVE MONEY, SAVE MONEY because I’d love to make it to university one day.
- WRITE REVIEWS because I’m bad at reviewing things and practice makes perfect.
- BECOME MORE SOCIABLE and make an effort to go out more.
If you’ve made any resolutions, please let me know what they are in the comments below.
Happy New Year, you wonderful people!!!